ONCE FALLEN’S RESOURCE LINKS PAGE
INTRO & DISCLAIMERS: If you have come to this “Resource Links Page” from other websites, then visit the main page for more details about various sex offender laws and issues. The links on this page offer various services not otherwise offered by Once Fallen or offer supplemental services. NOTE: These links are for reference only and does not imply any degree of endorsement of the other websites nor any form of cooperation with Once Fallen and affiliated websites. Also, because many websites become outdated, hacked, or eliminated, as well as new sites created, I am not responsible for the content of these links. If you find a problem with any of these links, or you have a website that you want added to your website, please send me an email at email@example.com and I will review this response and add or remove site links as necessary.
NOTICE: Inclusion of a website on Once Fallen is at the discretion of the owner of this site. We strive to give exposure to other organizations. However, Once Fallen is an independent agency and beholden to no one in order to maintain autonomy and to remain free from any bureaucracies and factions that sometimes form in grassroots campaigns. We are under NO obligation to add info here, nor will Once Fallen be placed in a position to include one site while failing to add a rival website with a different philosophy. The purpose is providing a reference list for those seeking more information or places to get involved. INCLUSION HERE IS DOES NOT IMPLY ANY AGREEMENT OR COOPERATION BETWEEN ONCEFALLEN AND ANY OF THE LISTED ORGANIZATIONS.
SITE LINKS LAST UPDATED — 5 January 2022
SECTION 1: SEX OFFENDER NEWS, SUPPORT, & ACTIVISM
SUPPORT AND/OR ACTIVIST GROUPS AND FORUMS
SOSEN [www.sosen.org] –– Sex Offender Solutions and Education Network, contains a non-public forum for support, education, and activism opened to Registrants & their families, as well as a hub for news stories, research and relevant info. **FEATURED SITE**
SAEN [http://www.saeninc.org/] — Sexual Abuse Ends Now (SAEN), formerly USA FAIR, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to educating the public on issues related to the sex offender registry.
“Families of sex Offenders” (support-for-families.boards.net/)— An open discussion forum [Formerly Families of Sex Offenders section on DailyStrength.org, some parts of the forum are exclusive to members]
CAUTIONclick [http://www.cautionclick.com/] — CAUTIONclick is a group that deals primarily with “Internet Offenses”
ACSOL/ Alliance for Constitutional SO Laws [all4consolaws.org/]–– California-based group working on national and state-level issues
Sex Offenders Restored through Treatment (SORT[www.cure-sort.org], a non-profit advocacy membership organization under IRC section 501(c)(3) founded in 1990, is an issue chapter of Citizens United for the Rehabilitation of Errants (National CURE) and is referred to as CURE-SORT. groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-gb#!forum/cure-sort — CURE-SORT’s Google Board
ww1.womenagainstregistry.org/ — Women Against Registry (WAR) Women Against Registry seeks to restore life, health and freedom to the innocent women and children being destroyed by public registration.
peculiari-crimen.org/ — New Resource site established fall 2020
justfactsnotfear.com/ — New resource site established Fall 2000
United Voices 4 Sex Offense Reform (https://uv4sor.org/) — UV4SOR is a national organization working to reform and change the life-long stigma and collateral damage that is inherent with charges and convictions of Child Pornography and Sex Offense charges within the Federal and/or State Jurisdictions. We aim to work together toward understanding and affecting changes in the laws, sentences, custody, registries, and rehabilitation for those who have or are facing sex offense charges AND provide help to those impacted, their families, and communities with awareness and education.
LEGAL, RESEARCH, NEWS, AND EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES
The following blogs and websites provide coverage of sex offense news and educational topics.
- The eAdvocate family of blogs and sites, arguably the best collection of research and legal analyses outside of Once Fallen [Note: eAdvocate passed away in January 2018, so the blogs are no longer updated]:
- sexoffenderresearch.blogspot.com/ = Eadvocate‘s primary blog
- eadvocate-community.blogspot.com/ = Resource page for registrants
- sexoffender-decisions.blogspot.com/ — Sex Offender Court Decisions
- congress-courts-legislation.blogspot.com/ — Congress, Courts, and Legal Decisions
- sexoffender-statistics.blogspot.com/ — Sex Offender Statistics
- sexoffender-reports.blogspot.com/ — Sex Offender Charts, Reports and other papers
- truths-authority-factoids.blogspot.com/ — Truths, Authority and Factoids
- civil-commitment.blogspot.com/ — Civil Commitment
- on-murders.blogspot.com/ — Sex Offenders Murdered (Archives)
- murders-new.blogspot.com/ — Sex Offenders Murdered (Current Years)
- on-suicides-deaths.blogspot.com/ — Suicides and other deaths
- deaths-of-others.blogspot.com/ — Deaths of non-registrants by vigilantes
- on-vigilantism.blogspot.com/ — Vigilante Violence Blog
- SOLResearch.org — A research site containing many valuable research articles on sex offenders
- sexoffenderonestopresource.com/ — A site founded in 2015 that seeks to become a one-stop resource site for RSO resources
- https://fightawa.org/ — Dedicated to preserving the right of citizens to sponsor their spouse or fiancé into the U.S.
STATE & REGIONAL SPECIFIC WEBSITES
[Note: None of these sites are affiliated with Once Fallen and I cannot guarantee you will get the help you need.]
- reformalabama.blogspot.com/ — Alabama (Defunct as on 2019 but there are still useful articles there)
- azrsol.org/ — Arizona
- www.arkansastimeaftertime.org/ — Arkansas
- all4consolaws.org/ –– California [Please note: this group advocates for a tiered registry, so that may be a turn off for some of you]
- floridaactioncommittee.org/ — Florida Action Committee, a NARSOL State Affiliate
- www.floridasexcrimeattorney.com/blog/ — Blog from FL sex crimes attorney website
- www.isoar2016.com/ — Idaho
- www.ilvoices.com/ — Illinois
- fairregistry.org/ — Maryland
- www.montanarsol.org/ — Montana (Not updated since 2014)
- nebraskansunafraid.org/ — Nebraska
- fairnj.wordpress.com/— New Jersey (Seems Inactive)
- njsor.mypressonline.com/ — New Jersey (Seems Inactive)
- libjusco.net/— New Mexico
- www.oregonvoices.org/ — Oregon Voices
- texasvoices.org/ — Texas
- www.safervirginia.org/ — Virginia
- wvrsol.org/ — West Virginia
- rsolwisconsin.blogspot.com/ — Wisconsin
SINGLE STORY AND SPECIAL INTEREST WEBSITES
[NOTE: These are mainly personal story sites. Blogs and personal sites may not be updated often the stories are still valuable and thus are kept here so long as the link remains valid]
- https://thegregorymarcinskiproject.org/ — Gregory Marcinski, Federal Prisoner
- https://jameshydrickofficial.blogspot.com/ — James Hydrick, civilly committed person in Coalinga, CA
- endoflovefilm.com/ — Upcoming documentary about teens and young men dragged through the system for
possession of CP
- hopeforalovedone.weebly.com/ — Focusing on Florida’s sex offender laws and prison
- kf4nph.blogspot.com/ — How a two dollar fine landed a man on the sex offender registry
- monstermartorg.blogspot.com/ — A great blog for another brave Former Offender
- chriskrych.blogspot.com/ — Blog from Chris Krych, prisoner of Minnesota’s civil commitment center
- americanfederationofregistrants.blogspot.com/ — New blog arguing registration is labor
- handbasketnotes.blogspot.com/ — Notes from the Handbasket, written by the wife of a man accused of CP possession
- thesestonewalls.com/ — These Stone Walls: Musings from Prison of a priest falsely accused
- floridascandal.blogspot.com/ — Focus of this blog is Internet entrapment stings in Florida
- humantraffickingstatistics.wordpress.com/ — The Human Trafficking Panic
- freebaran.org/ — The story of Bernard Baran, the first man falsely convicted in the Fells Acre satanic panics.
- https://zenlawguy.com/ — Better known as the “Zen Law Guy,” Dale Chappell has been a trusted source on federal criminal law for more than a decade. The author of hundreds of published articles and several books on criminal law, Chappell leaves no stone unturned in his research, presenting the information in a way that makes sense. Nothing complicated. No fluff. Just information you can use.
INTERNET RADIO SHOWS AND PODCASTS
- www.blogtalkradio.com/activistcentral — Hosted by Tom Madison in 2013-2014, this show focused on a variety of activist groups, political and legal, including sex offender issues
SECTION 2: RESOURCES FOR REGISTRANTS AND FAMILIES
MULTIMEDIA REFERENCE LIBRARY MUST-HAVES
- See my page RECOMMENDED MEDIA for suggested books, videos, and reports
- eadvocate-community.blogspot.com/— eAdvocate’s resource info center
GETTING OFF THE REGISTRY
- www.pardon411.com/ — Pardon 411 offers detailed information on obtaining a pardon. To obtain a pardon, you must file for a pardon in the state of your conviction, not the state in which you reside. If you were convicted in federal court, then you must file for a pardon through the federal system. Yes, sex offenders can obtain pardons, though your chances are small. No, pardons do not remove the conviction; however, it can remove you from registration duties.
- Relief for the Registry Chart released by the Collateral Consequences Resource Center: The ccresourcecenter.org website has released a spreadsheet of laws that provide relief from the public sex offender registry. You can download the info by CLICKING HERE.
- www.sexoffenderjobs.com/ — Sex Offender Jobs info and database for employment issues
- eadvocate-community.blogspot.com/2010/11/topic-employment.html — eAdvocate’s “Community Room” employment resource page
POST-RELEASE HOUSING [HOUSING LEADS GREATLY NEEDED!]
- See my FINDING HOUSING PAGE for a list of housing options
DEALING WITH CYBERSTALKING/ VIGILANTISM
- www.ic3.gov — FBI Cybercrimes Unit site, where you go to file a complaint
LEGAL EAGLES: ATTORNEYS AND ATTORNEY SERVICES
- mitchellhamline.edu/sex-offense-litigation-policy/ — Hosted by the Mitchell Hamline School of Law (St Paul, MN), this resource center covers case law on various topics on sex offense policy. If you’re doing legal research to fight the registry, it is among the best legal research sites on the Internet.
- www.nedbarnett.com/ — Texas Attorneys specializing in sex crime defense
- www.nedbarnett.com/resources-dealing-sex-crime-accusations/ — A links page on various groups that
focus on registered citizens, some of which may not be listed on this pagehttps://www.nedbarnett.com/
- cantorsexlawyers.com/ — Sex Crime Specialist Attorney David Michael Cantor in Arizona
- https://ohiojpc.org/— The Ohio Justice and Policy Center, a non-profit legal organization fighting sex
offender legislation in Ohio
- lawyer.laws.com/ — An online attorney referral service
- www.pattisblog.com/ — Norm Pattis, Civil Rights Attorney, Connecticut
- www.floridasexcrimeattorney.com/blog/ — Blog from FL sex crimes attorney website
- www.sexcrimedefensetexas.com/ — Mary E Conn, Sex Crimes Attorney in Houston TX
WEBSITES ADDRESSING FALSE ALLEGATIONS
- www.innocenceproject.org/ — The project is a national litigation and public policy organization dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing and reforming the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice.
- www.mediaradar.org/ — R.A.D.A.R. – Respecting Accuracy in Domestic Abuse Reporting – is a non-profit, non- partisan organization of men and women working to improve the effectiveness of our nation’s approach to solving domestic violence.
SECTION 3: TREATMENT AND VICTIM’S RIGHTS WEBSITES
VICTIM SUPPORT AND RATIONAL ADVOCACY GROUPS
- www.stopitnow.org — To prevent abuse before it begins
- www.gundersenhealth.org/ncptc/jacob-wetterling-resource-center — Jacob Wetterling Resource Center
- www.safersociety.org/ — Great organization with a library of reference books on sale for treatment, as well as a referral service for treatment
- christianrecoverycenter.org/ — Runs the BECOMERS center to help women overcome the lingering effects of sexual abuse.
TREATMENT FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS AND OFFENDING
- www.sexoffenderhelp.com/ –Our goal is to help in your recovery from destructive behaviors that brought you into conflict with society. In helping you recover and become a vital part of the community, we hold fast to four fundamentals as essential.
- saa-recovery.org/ — Recovery from sexual addiction
- www.sexoffenderresource.com/ — Our goal is to provide resources, such as where to find counseling for individuals whom have committed sex offenses and their families.
- www.ramifications.org/ — A treatment and prevention plan targeting teachers and adolescents
- www.b4uact.org/ — B4U-Act focuses on treatment for those who have a sexual attraction to minors
- www.virped.org/ — “Virtuous Pedophiles,” a support and treatment network for those clinically diagnosed as pedophiles (I don’t know why my website crosses out the link, the weblink is still active as of 11/18/21
- www.cure-sort.org/ — CURE-SORT works to provide information, resources, contacts, and support to individuals, families, defense attorneys, treatment providers, public media, legislators, law enforcement personnel, and other professionals who work with or are interested in issues of sexual abuse and its prevention.
RELIGIOUS WEBSITES FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS/ OFFENDERS IN CHURCH
- www.newlifepartners.org/ note: women’s ministry
- 904true.org/ — Faithful & True Ministries of Jacksonville, FL (Note: We only work with first time offenders
AND non-criminal sexual sin)
SECTION 4: OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST
- www.shiitakeawards.blogspot.com: A site dedicated to the WORST politicians, celebrities, media hounds, and sound bytes of the year! Nominate and vote on the real “worst of the worst.” To keep up with nominees or nominate someone visit http://shiitakeweekly.blogspot.com/
- www.lac.org/toolkits/Introduction.htm: Advocacy Toolkits to Combat Barriers Facing Individuals with Criminal Records
- www.oaronline.org — Offender Aid and Restoration
- www.gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/ — Critically acclaimed blog on Texas Justice
- ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents — Kansas University’s “Community Toolbox,” a treasure trove of information on organizing an activist movement. Of critical importance are Chapter 10 and 30-35.