|ONCE FALLEN'S RESOURCE LINKS PAGE
INTRO & DISCLAIMERS: If you have come to this "Resource Links Page" from other websites, then visit the main page
for more details about various sex offender laws and issues. The links on this page offer various services not otherwise
offered by Once Fallen or offer supplemental services. These links are for reference only and does not imply any
degree of endorsement of the other websites nor any form of cooperation with Once Fallen and affiliated
websites. Also, because many websites become outdated, hacked, or eliminated, as well as new sites created, I am not
responsible for the content of these links. If you find a problem with any of these links, or you have a website that you
want added to your website, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will review this response and
add or remove site links as necessary.
NOTICE: Inclusion of a website on Once Fallen is at the discretion of the owner of this site. We strive to give exposure to
other organizations. However, Once Fallen is an independent agency and beholden to no one in order to maintain
autonomy and to remain free from any bureaucracies and factions that sometimes form in grassroots campaigns. We
are under NO obligation to add info here, nor will Once Fallen be placed in a position to include one site while failing to
add a rival website with a different philosophy. The purpose is providing a reference list for those seeking more
information or places to get involved.
SITE LINKS LAST UPDATED -- February 4, 2018
SECTION 1: SEX OFFENDER NEWS, SUPPORT, & ACTIVISM
SUPPORT AND/OR ACTIVIST GROUPS AND FORUMS
- SOSEN [www.sosen.org] -- Sex Offender Solutions and Education Network,
contains a non-public forum for support, education, and activism opened
to Registrants & their families, as well as a hub for news stories, research
and relevant info. **FEATURED SITE**
- Anti-Registry Movement [http://www.anti-registrymovement.org/] -- The
Anti-Registry Movement is a philosophy, not a new group or organization.
The name says what we are about. We are a movement to oppose the
registry and the laws it inspires. OnceFallen.com is a proud supporter/ co-
founder of ARM **FEATURED SITE**
- SAEN [http://www.saeninc.org/] -- Sexual Abuse Ends Now (SAEN), formerly USA FAIR, Inc. is a not-for-
profit corporation dedicated to educating the public on issues related to the sex offender registry.
- http://support-for-families.boards.net/-- "Families of sex Offenders" open forum [Formerly Families of
Sex Offenders section on DailyStrength.org, some parts of the forum are exclusive to members]
- CAUTIONclick [http://www.cautionclick.com/] -- CAUTIONclick is a group that deals primarily with
- NARSOL: National Association for Rational Sex Offense Laws [http://narsol.org/] -- National group that
is the central hub for many state-specific groups listed below.
- ACSOL/ Alliance for Constitutional SO Laws [http://all4consolaws.org/]-- California-based group
working on national and state-level issues
- https://www.cure-sort.org -- Sex Offenders Restored through Treatment (SORT), a non-profit advocacy
membership organization under IRC section 501(c)(3) founded in 1990, is an issue chapter of Citizens
United for the Rehabilitation of Errants (National CURE) and is referred to as CURE-SORT.
- https://ww1.womenagainstregistry.org/ -- Women Against Registry (WAR) Women Against Registry
seeks to restore life, health and freedom to the innocent women and children being destroyed by
LEGAL, RESEARCH, NEWS, AND EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES
The following blogs and websites provide coverage of sex offense news and educational topics.
- The eAdvocate family of blogs and sites, arguably the best collection of research and legal analyses
outside of Once Fallen [Note: eAdvocate passed away in January 2018, so the blogs are no longer
- SOLResearch.org -- A research site containing many valuable research articles on sex offenders
- https://www.sexlawandpolicy.org/ -- The mission of the Sex Law and Policy Center is to rationally and
compassionately unpack the fear-driven mythology of sexual offenses and expressly deconstruct
inherent gender and sexual minority biases while promoting public safety, strengthening
communities, fostering open communication, and driving SORN policy reform.
STATE & REGIONAL SPECIFIC WEBSITES
[Note: Not Every State Has a Website. Many are affiliated with the national websites listed above CLICK
HERE for a list of RSOL affiliated state groups that may not be listed here. None of these sites are affiliated
with Once Fallen and I cannot guarantee you will get the help you need.]
- http://all4consolaws.org/ -- California, dudes. Surf's up! [Please note: this group advocates for a tiered
registry, so that may be a turn off for some of you]
SINGLE STORY AND SPECIAL INTEREST WEBSITES
[NOTE: These are mainly personal story sites. Blogs and personal sites may not be updated often the
stories are still valuable and thus are kept here so long as the link remains valid]
- http://endoflovefilm.com/ -- Upcoming documentary about teens and young men dragged through the
system for possession of CP
- http://freebaran.org/ -- The story of Bernard Baran, the first man falsely convicted in the Fells Acre
INTERNET RADIO SHOWS AND PODCASTS
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/activistcentral -- Hosted by Tom Madison in 2013-2014, this show
focused on a variety of activist groups, political and legal, including sex offender issues
SECTION 2: RESOURCES FOR REGISTRANTS AND FAMILIES
MULTIMEDIA REFERENCE LIBRARY MUST-HAVES
GETTING OFF THE REGISTRY
- http://www.pardon411.com/ -- Pardon 411 offers detailed information on obtaining a pardon. To obtain
a pardon, you must file for a pardon in the state of your conviction, not the state in which you reside.
If you were convicted in federal court, then you must file for a pardon through the federal system.
Yes, sex offenders can obtain pardons, though your chances are small. No, pardons do not remove
the conviction; however, it can remove you from registration duties.
- Relief for the Registry Chart released by the Collateral Consequences Resource Center: The ccresourcecenter.org
website has released a spreadsheet of laws that provide relief from the public sex offender registry. You can download the
info by CLICKING HERE.
POST-RELEASE HOUSING [HOUSING LEADS GREATLY NEEDED!]
DEALING WITH CYBERSTALKING/ VIGILANTISM
- www.ic3.gov -- FBI Cybercrimes Unit site, where you go to file a complaint
LEGAL EAGLES: ATTORNEYS AND ATTORNEY SERVICES
- http://www.ohiojpc.org/main.html -- The Ohio Justice and Policy Center, a non-profit legal organization
fighting sex offender legislation in Ohio
WEBSITES ADDRESSING FALSE ALLEGATIONS
- http://www.innocenceproject.org/ -- The project is a national litigation and public policy organization
dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing and reforming the criminal
justice system to prevent future injustice.
- http://www.falserape.net/ -- This website has been created by a concerned mother to increase
awareness that some people often make false rape charges, destroy the lives and reputations of
innocent men, while the false accusers face no repercussions.
- http://www.mediaradar.org/ -- R.A.D.A.R. – Respecting Accuracy in Domestic Abuse Reporting – is a
non-profit, non-partisan organization of men and women working to improve the effectiveness of our
nation's approach to solving domestic violence.
SECTION 3: TREATMENT AND VICTIM'S RIGHTS WEBSITES
VICTIM SUPPORT AND RATIONAL ADVOCACY GROUPS
- http://www.safersociety.org/ -- Great organization with a library of reference books on sale for
treatment, as well as a referral service for treatment
TREATMENT FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS AND OFFENDING
- http://www.sexoffenderhelp.com/ --Our goal is to help in your recovery from destructive behaviors
that brought you into conflict with society. In helping you recover and become a vital part of the
community, we hold fast to four fundamentals as essential.
- http://www.sexoffenderresource.com/ -- Our goal is to provide resources, such as where to find
counseling for individuals whom have committed sex offenses and their families.
- http://www.b4uact.org/ -- B4U-Act focuses on treatment for those who have a sexual attraction to
- http://www.virped.org/ -- "Virtuous Pedophiles," a support and treatment network for those clinically
diagnosed as pedophiles
- http://www.cure-sort.org/ -- CURE-SORT works to provide information, resources, contacts, and
support to individuals, families, defense attorneys, treatment providers, public media, legislators, law
enforcement personnel, and other professionals who work with or are interested in issues of sexual
abuse and its prevention.
RELIGIOUS WEBSITES FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS/ OFFENDERS IN CHURCH
- http://904true.org/ -- Faithful & True Ministries of Jacksonville, FL (Note: We only work with first time
offenders AND non-criminal sexual sin)
- http://www.reformedandredeemed.com/-- Reformed & Redeemed Ministries, a faith-based initiative
based in Maryland, helping incarcerated/ recently released registrants
SECTION 4: OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST
- http://www.shiitakeawards.blogspot.com: A site dedicated to the WORST politicians, celebrities, media
hounds, and sound bytes of the year! Nominate and vote on the real "worst of the worst"
- http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents -- Kansas University's "Community Toolbox," a treasure trove of
information on organizing an activist movement. Of critical importance are Chapter 10 and 30-35.