|ONCE FALLEN'S RESOURCE LINKS PAGE
INTRO & DISCLAIMERS: If you have come to this "Resource Links Page" from other websites, then visit the main page
for more details about various sex offender laws and issues. The links on this page offer various services not otherwise
offered by Once Fallen or offer supplemental services. These links are for reference only and does not imply any
degree of endorsement of the other websites nor any form of cooperation with Once Fallen and affiliated
websites. Also, because many websites become outdated, hacked, or eliminated, as well as new sites created, I am not
responsible for the content of these links. If you find a problem with any of these links, or you have a website that you
want added to your website, please send me an email at email@example.com and I will review this response and
add or remove site links as necessary.
NOTICE: Inclusion of a website on Once Fallen is at the discretion of the owner of this site. We strive to give exposure to
other organizations. However, Once Fallen is an independent agency and beholden to no one in order to maintain
autonomy and to remain free from any bureaucracies and factions that sometimes form in grassroots campaigns. We
are under NO obligation to add info here, nor will Once Fallen be placed in a position to include one site while failing to
add a rival website with a different philosophy. The purpose is providing a reference list for those seeking more
information or places to get involved.
SITE LINKS LAST UPDATED -- June 26, 2016
SECTION 1: SEX OFFENDER NEWS, SUPPORT, & ACTIVISM
SUPPORT AND/OR ACTIVIST GROUPS AND FORUMS
- SOSEN [www.sosen.org] -- Sex Offender Solutions and Education Network, contains a forum for
support, education, and activism opened to Registrants **FEATURED SITE**
- http://www.offenderswife.org/community -- The Offender's Wife is a secure online community
exclusively for the moms, girlfriends, sisters, or wives of accused/convicted sex offenders. This
link is info on how to join the group.
- http://www.offenderswife.org/ -- The Offender's Wife website, a site of support for those who
stand by loved ones who are registrants
- SAEN [http://www.saeninc.org/] -- Sexual Abuse Ends Now (SAEN), formerly USA FAIR, Inc. is a not-for-
profit corporation dedicated to educating the public on issues related to the sex offender registry.
- CAUTIONclick [http://www.cautionclick.com/] -- CAUTIONclick is a group that deals primarily with
- National RSOL [http://nationalrsol.org/] -- National group that is the central hub for many state-specific
groups listed below.
- http://all4consolaws.org/ -- Former California RSOL group has grown into an independent national
LEGAL, RESEARCH, NEWS, AND EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES
For good coverage of daily news of the important sex offender issues, I suggest following both the
eAdvocate and the Official Sex Offender Issues (SOI) blogs.
- The eAdvocate family of blogs and sites, arguably the best collection of research and legal analyses
outside of Once Fallen:
- http://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/ -- An equally great comprehensive news and information blog,
but where SOI truly shines is his vast collection of YouTube Videos:
- SOLResearch.org -- A research site containing many valuable research articles on sex offenders
- http://www.rsova.info/-- Research charts and studies site maintained by RSOVA
STATE & REGIONAL SPECIFIC WEBSITES
[Note: Not Every State Has a Website. Most state-specific sites are affiliated with the National RSOL
campaign, a site NOT recommended by Once Fallen. CLICK HERE for a list of RSOL affiliated state groups
that may not be listed here. None of these sites are affiliated with Once Fallen and I cannot guarantee you
will get the help you need.]
- http:/http://all4consolaws.org/ -- California, dudes. Surf's up! [Please note: this group advocates for a
tiered registry, so that may be a turn off for some of you]
SINGLE STORY AND SPECIAL INTEREST WEBSITES
[NOTE: These are mainly personal story sites. Blogs and personal sites may not be updated often the
stories are still valuable and thus are kept here so long as the link remains valid]
- http://www.joetheso.com/ -- The story of a federal inmate serving time for CP possession.
- http://jane79s.tumblr.com/ -- A new story of one set up for a sex crime where one was not committed.
New as of August 2015.
- http://endoflovefilm.com/ -- Upcoming documentary about teens and young men dragged through the
system for possession of CP
- http://freebaran.org/ -- The story of Bernard Baran, the first man falsely convicted in the Fells Acre
INTERNET RADIO SHOWS AND PODCASTS
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/activistcentral -- Hosted by Tom Madison in 2013-2014, this show
focused on a variety of activist groups, political and legal, including sex offender issues
- www.talkshoe.com/tc/29032 -- ReFORM Radio, hosted by Once Fallen. The show mostly ran from 2008
to 2009, but still hosts occasional podcasts
SECTION 2: RESOURCES FOR REGISTRANTS AND FAMILIES
MULTIMEDIA REFERENCE LIBRARY MUST-HAVES
GETTING OFF THE REGISTRY
- http://www.pardon411.com/ -- Pardon 411 offers detailed information on obtaining a pardon. To obtain
a pardon, you must file for a pardon in the state of your conviction, not the state in which you reside.
If you were convicted in federal court, then you must file for a pardon through the federal system.
Yes, sex offenders can obtain pardons, though your chances are small. No, pardons do not remove
the conviction; however, it can remove you from registration duties.
- Relief for the Registry Chart released by the Collateral Consequences Resource Center: The
ccresourcecenter.org website has released a spreadsheet of laws that provide relief from the public
sex offender registry. You can download the info by CLICKING HERE.
POST-RELEASE HOUSING [HOUSING LEADS GREATLY NEEDED!]
DEALING WITH CYBERSTALKING/ VIGILANTISM
- www.ic3.gov -- FBI Cybercrimes Unit site, where you go to file a complaint
LEGAL EAGLES: ATTORNEYS AND ATTORNEY SERVICES
- http://www.ohiojpc.org/main.html -- The Ohio Justice and Policy Center, a non-profit legal organization
fighting sex offender legislation in Ohio
- http://retainerfunding.com/ -- Retainer Funding can help people in certain states obtain loans for
lawyer retainer fees. Licensed to operate in UT, CA, IL, MO, NM, and AZ
- http://www.clearmycase.com/ -- Court Document Preparation Services for specific types of appeals or
expengement services in Texas
WEBSITES ADDRESSING FALSE ALLEGATIONS
- http://www.innocenceproject.org/ -- The project is a national litigation and public policy organization
dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted people through DNA testing and reforming the criminal
justice system to prevent future injustice.
- http://www.falserape.net/ -- This website has been created by a concerned mother to increase
awareness that some people often make false rape charges, destroy the lives and reputations of
innocent men, while the false accusers face no repercussions.
- http://www.mediaradar.org/ -- R.A.D.A.R. – Respecting Accuracy in Domestic Abuse Reporting – is a
non-profit, non-partisan organization of men and women working to improve the effectiveness of our
nation's approach to solving domestic violence.
- http://www.cotwa.info/ -- Community of the Wrongly Accused blog (formerly the False Rape Society)
SECTION 3: TREATMENT AND VICTIM'S RIGHTS WEBSITES
VICTIM SUPPORT AND RATIONAL ADVOCACY GROUPS
- http://www.safersociety.org/ -- Great organization with a library of reference books on sale for
treatment, as well as a referral service for treatment
- http://www.virped.org/ -- Virtuous Pedophiles, a site for those struggling with pedophilia
TREATMENT FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS AND OFFENDING
- http://www.sexoffenderhelp.com/ --Our goal is to help in your recovery from destructive behaviors
that brought you into conflict with society. In helping you recover and become a vital part of the
community, we hold fast to four fundamentals as essential.
- http://www.sexoffenderresource.com/ -- Our goal is to provide resources, such as where to find
counseling for individuals whom have committed sex offenses and their families.
- http://www.b4uact.org/ -- B4U-Act focuses on treatment for those who have a sexual attraction to
- http://www.virped.org/ -- "Virtuous Pedophiles," a support and treatment network for those clinically
diagnosed as pedophiles
- http://www.cure-sort.org/ -- CURE-SORT works to provide information, resources, contacts, and
support to individuals, families, defense attorneys, treatment providers, public media, legislators, law
enforcement personnel, and other professionals who work with or are interested in issues of sexual
abuse and its prevention.
RELIGIOUS WEBSITES FOR SEXUAL ADDICTIONS/ OFFENDERS IN CHURCH
- http://904true.org/ -- Faithful & True Ministries of Jacksonville, FL (Note: We only work with first time
offenders AND non-criminal sexual sin)
- http://www.reformedandredeemed.com/-- Reformed & Redeemed Ministries, a faith-based initiative
based in Maryland, helping incarcerate/ recently released registrants
SECTION 4: OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST
- http://www.shiitakeawards.blogspot.com: A site dedicated to the WORST politicians, celebrities, media
hounds, and sound bytes of the year! Nominate and vote on the real "worst of the worst"
- http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents -- Kansas University's "Community Toolbox," a treasure trove of
information on organizing an activist movement. Of critical importance are Chapter 10 and 30-35.